Monday, March 22, 2010

Random Tip:


Hey Farmers!

Welcome to this weeks tip!


This week I just have a little tip to help you level up faster in FarmVille :-)

Hopefully, as short as this is it will help SOME of you, or at least one of you,
Go to your farm, Go to the "My Neighbors" tab at the top of your farm and click on it. If you have at least 5 neighbors, it should show one of your neighbors at the top of this new page. It should be telling you that they have racoons ransacking their farm, foxes scaring their animals, leaves scattered everywhere, or something like that.

Click "Go to _____'s Farm" it should take you to your farm first, then right when it loads (or maybe before) it will start saying "Loading farm", and it will take you to your neighbor with the issue. That farmer's profile picture will show up, and restate whatever the issue is with their farm, and as you to help, click Accept. (its the only choice you have, lol) And just like that, you get 20 coins, and 5 XP (or experience points). Fertilize their crops for 4 coins and 1 XP. Feed their chickens (if they have them) for 4 coins and 1 XP Then go back to your farm by clicking "Play" on the same bar where it says "My Neighbors". Repeat the process untill you either get tired or run out of neighbors!

Extra Tid-Bit- While you're adding all these people, you can alternate between hitting the "Add As Neighbor" button (pictured below) and the "Visit ____'s Farm" button. when there is someones farm to go to, do that, but when there isn't, add someone ^_^
(For tutorial purposes, I've blanked out all the info about the neighbor)

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we all need like a million neighbors, but 50 is the highest you get a ribbon for, so thats a good place to stop. I think thats what I'll do myself, if I haven't already gone over that.., I don't think I have!

This is one of my favorite things to do, it helps alot and it really just helps everyone ^_^

Stay tuned for next week's Lesson!

JPR

No comments:

Post a Comment