Monday, March 15, 2010

First Tips Ever!

Welcome, Farmers!
Yay! so I just launched this blog and I'm kind of excited about it!

This way Ill get to help more people understand Farmville, how great ^_^
I recently started playing the game, but in this short time, I've picked up some tips and tricks along the way, and now I would like to share them with you people, yay! Lol

When you are first starting off, I believe there is a tutorial or something to go through, that helps, a little. But what it doesn't share is how to advance quicker in the game. Thats what this blog is for, and YES, I do realize that I am not the only one who has had this idea, but I think about this game and little tidbits about it way too often NOT to do this.

So you've started your farm, your sitting there wondering what to do? Maybe you've added as many as your friends as want to play or already play, and you need more? It's time to start adding more neighbors!

OPTIONAL- FOR ADDED SAFETY- If you are worried or nervous about random people seeing your profile, you need to make a "List" for your farmville friends that you are about to add if you choose to do so. Click on "Friends" (in the blue bar at the top), then on the left click on "Make a New List". (I call mine "Games" , because I play more than just farmville)
Then go to Account>>> Privacy Settings>>> Profile Information. and whatever you dont want random people to see, click on the little Lock to the right, and then click Custom, then where it says EXCEPT, you put Games (or whatever you named your list)

Now you can safely add whoever!

Here are two links (These are for facebook, because thats how I play it)
to help you do just that (I've used these links and gotten a good response)

Here are a few more I just found:


You can find these by searching at the top of your facebook page, just search "FarmVille Add me"
and quite a few results should show up. How these work is you go on there, become a fan, then like it says, add people from the wall. Also you should post a comment or whatever saying "Add me"

This really helps to build up neighbors quickly, safely, and free of charge!

Thats it for our first Lesson! Stay tuned for next week's Lesson!

JPR

No comments:

Post a Comment