Monday, April 12, 2010

Go For the Gold!

Welcome Farmers!

This week we will talk about ribbons, and how working to achieve them can help you. Now, I'm just gonna tell you flat-out, I've achieved most if not all of the ribbons I have (and no, im not saying I have all of them because I don't) by accident, at least not on purpose. Although I have looked at the ribbon box a few times, and have a general idea of what ribbons can be won for, I haven't actually set my mind to achieve them. But this is something I realize I should be doing, since it earns you about 1,000-5,000 -possibly more- per ribbon!
Just because I feel like it, and not to be bragging (although to some it may be the opposite, since they have much more) I'm gonna list what I have high ribbons in.

Local Celebrity
Green Thumb
Noah's Ark

Red ribbons in:

Pack Rat
Animal Shelter
Tree Hugger
Crop Whisperer
King of Compost


So spend some time in your Ribbon box, located here:

and see how far you have to go 'till you earn the next ribbon in each catagory, then make goals from there!

Thats it for this time,
Stay tuned for Next week's Lesson!

JPR

No comments:

Post a Comment